How To Withdraw From My Linqia Program
You'll know you've been confirmed for a Linqia program when you receive a program confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a note from your Brand Success Manager welcoming you to the program on the launch date. A confirmation signifies our expectation that you will complete your participation, provided there are no unforeseeable circumstances that would prevent you from doing so. Assuming that you don't regularly drop out of programs and that you've clearly communicated with your Success Team, your ability to be selected for subsequent programs will not be impacted by your dropout. Please let us know as soon as possible to ensure there is minimal impact to the overall program, in which case we'd reach out to one of your fellow influencers from the waitlist. If you've run into the following challenges, we want to help!
If You Can't Post Your Story by the Deadline
The date by which your blog story needs to go live is listed in your outreach email, confirmation email, and will be reiterated to you several times by your Success after the launch date. As soon as you know you are going to be delayed, please:
- Notify your BSM to see if they can offer you an extension.
- Begin sharing your unique ooh.li link to your social channels after your BSM has granted you an extension. Sharing your ooh.li link prior to sharing your blog story generates excitement around your upcoming blog post and drives clicks towards your milestone.
If You've Been Shipped a Product and Don't Plan On Posting
Every so often, our influencers receive a product that they dislike, and that they don't feel comfortable endorsing. In the case that you've been shipped a product that you feel uncomfortable endorsing, please:
- Express your concerns with your BSM, so you can plan a course of action together.
- Ship the product back to Linqia or the brand at your own cost. If the product is not shipped back, you will be ineligible to receive programs with product shipment again in the future.
If You Can't Find A Product At The Listed Retailers
Sometimes, a brand comes to us with an inaccurate distribution list or broken store locator online. As a general rule, we always recommend calling the retailers in advance to ensure that they carry the product. In the case that you have trouble finding a product that you've signed up to promote, please:
- Get in touch with your BSM as early as possible! They may have additional resources to help you find the products listed in your program guide.
- If you're comfortable having the product shipped to you, check Amazon and the brand's website to see if it's available online.
- If you plan to continue your search by visiting additional retailers, always call in advance to ensure they have the product stocked.
If You're Experiencing Writer's Block
We understand channeling your creativity with such a tight turnaround can be difficult. Here are a few tips on how to get the creative juices flowing:
- Browse through the provided materials, including the inspiration mood board, story themes, and program description all found within your program guide.
- Visit your program Activity Stream and see stories from other influencers, along with any stories sent by your Success Team as inspiration.
- Reach out to your BSM! The Linqia team is happy to brainstorm story ideas and workarounds to any creative obstacles.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your program Brand Success Manager or the Influencer Success Team at email@example.com.