How To Find Your Referral Link
You can refer fellow influencers to Linqia and, if they are accepted, you’ll earn $5 plus a 15% commission on their first program earnings! The more friends you refer, the more money you can make!
But before you start inviting everyone you know, keep in mind that all referrals must be a fit for the Linqia platform. In order to be considered, potential influencers must have a blog and a presence on at least two social channels, with the following minimum requirements:
- Resident in USA or Canada
- Owner of an active blog with posts at least 1x a month
- Blog content is at least 60% non-branded/sponsored content
- 2,500+ social followers or monthly visitors to your blog or YouTube channel
Linqia’s influencer referrals can be done in two ways:
1. Refer Through Your Linqia Badge
Your Linqia badge can be easily placed on your site’s homepage to show your membership in the Linqia family of influencers. If you choose a badge that shows the Linqia logo, when your readers click on it they will be sent to your unique referral page.
2. Refer Through Your Referral Link
Use your unique link, which can be found in your dashboard, to direct your readers to your referral page.
Each Linqia Influencer has a unique referral link in their Linqia dashboard. You will only receive credit for a referral if your friend clicks through this unique referral link, applies, and is accepted into the platform. Credit cannot be retroactively attributed to referrals made without a referral code.
1. Log in to your Dashboard, click on "Referrals" in the sidebar.
2. From the referral page, you can find your personal referral link, share via your social channels, and check on past referrals.
3. You can also find your referral link on the main page of your dashboard:
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your program Brand Success Manager or the Influencer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.