[INFOGRAPHIC] Everything I Need To Know For A Successful Sponsored Video
With more social networks rolling out native videos, brands are looking to incorporate video in their influencer marketing strategies. Here are a few things to remember when creating a Sponsored Ad Video.
1. Focus On The Story: Concentrate on the value you're providing for your audience. Even the simplest of videos can be shareable with the right subject matter.
2. First Impression's Matter! Make It In The First 10 Seconds: Start your story strong by leading with an entertaining 5-10 seconds. Try sparking your audience’s curiosity to hook their attention right away.
- Display the Brand Name within the first 5 seconds.
- Highlight the product within 10 seconds.
- Total video’s length should remain under two minutes.
- One minute clips fit within Instagram guidelines.
3. Laugh A Little! Stand out and take a chance on being funny. Your audience wants to watch something entertaining and uplifting!
4. Optimize For Search! Tag It Up: When it comes to video for SEO, descriptions allow Google’s search spiders to make sense of your video and understand what the content entails. Make sure that your videos are tagged with relevant keywords and fully explained with a detailed description.
5. Disclose, Disclose, Disclose: Just like at the top of your blog post, your video’s must follow the FTC Guidelines and disclose your endorsement at the beginning of the video.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your program Brand Success Manager or the Influencer Success Team at email@example.com.