4 Videos To Inspire
Producing a video to supplement your sponsored blog story is a creative and dynamic way to boost audience engagement and increase reach during the course of your Linqia program. Our reporting shows that blog stories with a video element see an average of 3.4x increase in audience engagement, allowing you the perfect opportunity to expand your base of loyal followers.
Your video doesn't need to be high-production while you're in the early stages of dabbling with the medium. The first step to improving is to get started and continue practicing! Keep these easy tips in mind, and you'll become a pro in no time:
- Remember to disclose your sponsorship at the beginning or close to the beginning of your video. Click here for more on FTC Endorsement Guidelines.
- Include a fun, engaging jingle that's copyright free. Browse Creative Commons for audio that you're free to use for advertising purposes.
- Embed your video from YouTube into your blog story.
- Share your video to Facebook and tease a preview to Instagram.
- Tell an original story that can hold its own apart from your blog story. This is especially important if you plan on sharing your video across your other social channels
See below for 3 simple videos to inspire your sponsored videos. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
1. Mon Petit Four for Gobble:
2. Elizabeth McKnight for Outshine:
3. The Gray Ruby Diaries for Dorot:
4. Tastes of Lizzy T's for Mezzetta:
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your program Brand Success Manager or the Influencer Success Team at email@example.com.