How To Authenticate Your Social Channels
Channels, like your blog and social media profiles, are where you interact with your audience. Much like updating your Linqia profile, updating information about your blog and social channels helps us match you to the best programs. You can keep information about your blog and social channels up-to-date by:
1. Updating essential information regarding your blog
Updating your blog name, blog URL, and blog bio ensure that we have the most current data about your site. Updates can even be as specific as including a new account you made on Instagram. (Note: You can only link one social account to your Linqia profile at a time.) All this information plays a crucial role in maintaining your eligibility for future programs.
2. Linking your social channels
Linking your social channels with Linqia gives our platform the ability to stream in your social media follower count in real time, providing us the most accurate gauge of your influence. This allows us to gather your complete social post analytics, which we use in program performance reports for both you and the brands we work with.
1. Log into your Dashboard, click on the Linqia logo in the upper righthand corner.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click the Channels tab at the bottom of the sidebar. From here you can update the name of your blog, your blog URL, add a blog description, and authenticate your social channels.
4. Click Save Changes.
- You may need to disable pop-up blockers with your browser to ensure the dialogue displays.
- Our system is only able to authorize business/blog Facebook pages and not personal pages.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Influencer Success Team at email@example.com.