A 3-Week Guide to Effective Social Sharing
We want all of our influencers to effectively promote ooh.li links, blog stories, and dynamic pieces of original content in order to help hit (and increase!) click milestones, supercharge social engagements, and maximize visits to their blogs. To ensure our influencers are equipped with the ability to effectively share across multiple social channels, we’ve put together a week-by-week breakdown of how to successfully highlight various program elements during the 3-week lifecycle.
Regardless of the week, we ask two things of all social posts:
- Tag the brand’s official handle and include the program hashtag found in your program guide, and
- Include proper disclosure like “ad” and “#sponsored”!
Week 1: Build Excitement Using Your Ooh.Li Link
The first week of your Linqia program centers around sharing your ooh.li link across your various social channels. Introduce your audience to the program with social posts that provide context around your ooh.li link. We recommend sharing your ooh.li link across your social channels within 24 hours of the program’s launch, while teasing your upcoming blog post with select photos you plan on including in your story.
During week one, make sure to include:
- Context: Describe what your readers can expect to find on the landing page before dropping your ooh.li link.
- Teasers: Include details about what’s to come within your blog post by alluding to your story.
- Visuals: Include a compelling original visual that captures the product or in-store.
- Call-to-action: Encourage your audience to learn more by clicking your ooh.li link.
Week 2: Share Your Blog Post
The second week of your program is all about promoting your blog story, which we ask you to publish within a week of the launch date. These stories are powerful because it enables your audience to be authentically introduced to a brand without coming off as strictly promotional. Draw your audience in with a compelling story that inspires them to learn more about the brand. There are a variety of techniques that help promote your blog post on social networks, which encourages your audience to read your story before clicking through to the landing page.
During week two, make sure to include:
- Context: Provide an interesting snippet describing what your blog post is about! Offer your readers a glimpse into why they’ll benefit from reading the complete story.
- Videos and GIFs: Your videos and GIFs will get more engagements and views if you share across your social channels, as opposed to limiting them to just your blog post.
- Photos: Inspire your readers to visit your blog post with captivating images, collages, and carousel images that will draw your audience in.
- Call-to-action: Encourage your audience to learn more by clicking through to your blog story.
Week 3: Promote Your Blog Post and Ooh.Li Link
By week three, your audience will have already been introduced to the brand through your ooh.li link and your blog story link. Remind them that they can continue to learn more about the program by incorporating both your blog story and ooh.li links during the final week. You can also provide an additional “Pin For Later” option that helps your audience save the content for the future.
During week three, make sure to include:
- Your Ooh.Li & Blog Story Links: Clearly indicate where each link redirects so your audience knows what to expect on each.Pin It Link: As the program comes to an end, offer your audience an easy way to continue coming back to your post.
- Visuals: Now that your program is nearly complete, share a few never-before-seen images with your audience.
- Call-to-action: Encourage your audience to learn more by giving them options on how to engage with the content.
No matter your sponsored opportunity, remember to embrace the lifecycle of a Linqia program by creating different types of social posts. Sponsored promotion doesn’t follow a “one size fits all” framework. By promoting your content using a variety of tactics throughout the course of your program, you’ll build credibility with your audience and keep them invested during all three weeks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your program Brand Success Manager or the Influencer Success Team at email@example.com.